Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What is with guys, seriously?

Ok, second thing tonight. I'm not sure what these guys are trying to pull or what games they are trying to play.
First, this guy emails me the other day. I had looked at his profile and didn't make a move, he seemed alright but there were a couple things that I wasn't crazy about. The next day he emails me saying that he saw that I looked at his profile and I seem like someone he would definitely want to get to know better and to let him know if I want to chat sometime. Now we've talked about the chatting thing before, I'm not really into it. Chatting online or even talking on the phone will not tell you what talking to someone face to face will. I just want to meet up and see if we hit it off. So the next day I email him and tell him that I would be interested in getting together sometime. No response. What's the deal, didn't you initiate this??
Something similar has happened a couple other times. Twice a guy 'winked' at me, I emailed him saying I was interested and then I don't hear anything from them. Who knows, maybe I'm not emailing the right things! Silly me thinking responding showing my interest wasn't the right thing to do!

Also and this is really a big one. Actually he needs his own post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment