Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mr. Guilt


I have a couple things to blog about tonight but first will be about a past date. Mr. Guilt had contacted me and I wasn't too into him he seemed nice and I like to give people a chance. After all, you never know..well sometimes you do.
We decided to meet for coffee with the possibility of something after that depending on how the coffee went.
So we get along pretty well and had plenty to talk about. However, Mr. Guilt did most of the talking. I would ask a question and he would talk for 10 minutes about it, without a return question, and then I would ask another question, and so on.
When we were done with the coffee, he asked if I wanted to have dinner. Things were going ok so I said yes. We walked to a casual place and it was a little busy so we had to wait. Mr. Guilty was suddenly acting a little nervous. He asks me if I want to go somewhere else...I say this place is fine, we're already here. He then says that being around a lot of people makes him uneasy. Now I'm not Ms. Social or anything, but I do like going out and often there are other people there....
So anyway, that night went fine and he asked me to go out again. I said yes because I was on the fence. He was nice, but the lack of questions about my life and me not being initially attracted to him made me not too sure.
Second date went fine, pretty much the same as the first. He did most of the talking. Also we went to what he said was his favorite restaurant and how good the food was and I did not really care for the food...pretty bland.
So during the date we talked about possible doing something that coming Sunday. When the date was over, he says to call him if I want to go out again. I had pretty much decided that I didn't want to hang out again so I was glad that he was kind of giving me an out. However. When Sunday night came around he texts me saying that he's sorry he didn't call me but he was in the hospital. He had told me that he had lots of allergies so I assumed that was the problem and since he said to call him if I wanted to go out again, I thought it was best to not respond. Maybe kind of crappy, but didn't want to lead him on.
The next day he texts me again asking if I got the first text. I respond and say yes and ask him if he's ok. He responds by telling me why he's at the hospital....telling me all kinds of things that I don't need to know...TMI. I don't know you so I really don't need to hear about the hernia in your groin.....
So I tell him that I hope he's feeling better and stop responding. Still not wanting to lead him on or give him the wrong idea. A couple days later he emails me and tries to give me this guilt trip saying just so you know, I'm home from the hospital now blah blah blah.
What was I supposed to do, go visit you at the hospital??

No comments:

Post a Comment