Friday, July 23, 2010

What am I doing here??

Ok, so I have been on match.com for a little while, about 10 months. I have met some nice people and some weird people. What I'm going to do is tell about my dates to kind of vent about them and hopefully provide some entertainment to anyone that might stumble upon this.

It's always interesting meeting new people. Will we get along? Will we have much in common? I've met some nice people that just weren't what I was looking for, or I wasn't what they were looking for and I've met some people that made for some fun conversations with my friends afterwards!

I will write about the dates that I have already been on, but they may be more general and the future dates that I go on will get a nice fresh blog right after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment