Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mr. Conservative


So until I have another date, I'm going to revisit my previous dates. My first date from match.com was with a guy we'll call MB. He instant messaged me and tells me how pretty and attractive I am and asks if we can meet for dinner. So we meet Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

He was kinda cute but his profile said he's conservative and I'm, umm, not. But, sometimes differences are good and sometimes healthy debate is fun so I figured I would meet him anyway.

Dinner was ok, we talked alright. I felt like I asked the majority of the questions and carried the majority of the conversation. Which is not really normal for me, I'm generally more quiet.

Turns out we didn't really have much in common. We parted after dinner and neither one of us contacted the other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment